How to Operate the Wall Mounted Awning
- The first step is to unlock the travel lock by pressing 'up'. This shall unlock the RV awning. This mechanism is present on both sides.
- Next step is to loosen the lower black knobs. The user must turn it anti-clockwise. Make sure you do not go all the way! Repeat the same step on the other side.
- Grab the hook and attach it to the tether. Now pull it out all the way.
- Grab the pole next to the tether and pull it all the way and attach it at the end. It will make a click sound.
- Once you hear the audible click sound, move to the middle of the pole and turn the knobs to lock it properly.
- You can then use the clamp and turn it anticlockwise. Pull it out to the side, and clamp the awning. Turn clockwise to tighten.
- The final step is to pull out the lever and lift up until you reach the desired position. When you hear the audible click, pull down the lever so that it gets locked.
- Once this has been assembled, you can pull the tether sideways and wrap it around for a clean look.
For more instructional videos please visit our "How To" section: